We support projects that contribute to a measurable impact on the blue bioeconomy.
Our particular focus is on six areas of activity.
- Creation of new business fields based on reliable data and competent management consulting from BaMS
- Presentation of blue business plans to relevant investors and financiers
- We are reaching out for founder teams to go through the incubator program of BaMS and its partners
- We advise already established companies as well as start-ups in terms of blue bioeconomy
- We want your blue ideas to develop towards the next bigger step (B- and C-Series)
- For more visibility of the blue bioeconomy: The BaMS brand will gain recognition value in the B2B area, but also in connection with consumer products
- Additional steps towards a certified bioeconomy
- Qualitative and intense professional exchange with other, comparable clusters in Germany and worldwide
- We aim for international cooperation projects with the same goals
- We support the recognition of training and further education measures by BaMS members
- We support / maintain qualified permanent jobs that have been created with the BaMS members
- We want to achieve measurable changes in the consumption behavior of food and other products
- We want to exchange ideas with NGOs and other interest groups and find common ways for a bluer economy